Saturday, January 24, 2009

Estrogen

There has been some degree of unrest among the fans of the blog about no new update in the last few hours. In truth, Christa has been contracting every three to four minutes for a while, but she has done that so many times over the past few months that I can't imagine that will phase her iron cervix in the slightest. Therefore I have nothing to post about. Consequentially, I am forced to improvise.

As a final consolation prize to my wife as she awaits a household where she will be outnumbered 4 to 1, I brought the very chick-flicky "Ballet Shoes" starring none other than Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter shows. I must admit I found it a very pleasant show to nap during, but was not especially entertained by the show itself. Christa gives it 3.5 out of 5 stars.

If BB#3 spurns medicine to pursue a career as a ballerino, I'll blame Hermione.

This may take longer than I had thought. . . . so much for all the great uterus training.

6 comments:

  1. 3.5, eh? Well, I'm guessing that BB#3 will inherit, instead of ballerinoistic tendencies, the propensity of his father and paternal grandfather to find pleasure in napping during shows.

    Doesn't he know we're all waiting for his debut?? Perhaps he, too, was napping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates Brigham. It's nice to stay posted like this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be much better with a webcam, is that a possibility?

    Also, why don't you spend some of your free time looking up a marathon for me to run?

    Also, please don't ever tell Juli not to run on a Saturday ever again, even if it's just a short one. She has been mopey and weird all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I am behind on the blog! Christa looks all cute and ready to pop. where are the pictures of expectant daddy?

    Jack.... I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of a webcam as long as you record it. That way when they act up as teenagers you can threaten to run the video backwards and put them back in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one, Kim. That made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete