Thursday, January 22, 2009

Announcing the Creation of Baby Boy Number 3

"Wait a minute," you might say, "Isn't it a bit late (and a bit personal) to announce the creation of a baby boy that is about to be born."

Absolutely. This proclamation, however, announces the creation of the BLOG regarding the birth of the third son of Christa and Brigham Dastrup.

After previous experiences trying to share news regarding the birth of our boys as we tried to keep out tired eyes both open and watching what was going on with our new arrival (I know, I know, "eat, sleep, poop, repeat" but when he's yours it's all still awesome), I decided to try this 21st century approach to sharing info with those we want so much to participate in our big day.

So, welcome to Baby Boy Number 3. We welcome as many comments as you all have time to share. Keep coming back for pictures, the ever-important (though I've never really figured out why) height and weight statistics, new poll questions, and who knows what else.

Thanks for all of your love and support!

8 comments:

  1. Blogging is the way to share news. It's easier to publish news, pictures, etc. to one source than to have to call, email, personally visit, etc. everybody who tells you they want you to call them first thing after the baby is born.

    I expect to hear from the grandparents that bb#3 has been born before I see anything on the blog. However, once you've recovered enough, I do look forward to some pictures of my nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously Brigham has some time on his hands today, but that's good. :) I can't wait for the info to start flooding in here to keep me informed. Good idea! (then you can print it out and put it in Fredrico's baby book.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I can't wait to hear those vital statistics and see pics. Oh yeah and I might just want to know what you name him too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was getting a little excited there, heart starting to race....anxious to hear all about the #3. Good luck and many prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI Grandma left this morning at about 7:30AM so she should be there about 5 or 6 PM to lend a hand with the other boys while Voldertoozle makes his debut & Mom/Dad recover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blog, it's a great idea! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely waiting to hear the chosen name- best wishes!

    ReplyDelete